The workshop of N.D. Dolfi was founded in 1941 by Giovanni Dolfi. When we first met his son, Sig. Silvano Dolfi of Montelupo Fiorentino, Tuscany, and saw his work, we were witness to ceramics as we had never seen them before. They mixed nature with industrial influence and tradition with innovation. In his own words:
“We do not follow market trends, nor do we seek to keep ahead of them. Rather, our products result from our love of this craft and our constant search for originality. We feel that we are the offspring of an old tradition but with our eyes open to changes in tastes and ever ready to meet the requirements of our customers.”
His passion, creativity, and skill have been passed down to his daughters, Daria and Natalia. We are pleased to be working with them and importing their authentic handmade Italian pottery. These pieces are made to be used for decorative purposes only.
We offer Free Standard Shipping for orders over $100 inside the Contiguous United States.
Showing all 3 results